Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Poker Room


Here are some final renders of my Materials and Lighting Assignment. My friend Jon gave me the idea to base it on 'Dogs Playing Poker', the famous painting, but instead replace the dogs with Leia and the StormTroopers. I loved this concept, so I took the painting as reference and copied it, whilst updating various things about the room. I tried to copy the exact placing of objects, for instance the poker chips, as best as possible. 
As I mentioned in the previous post, Leia's hairbun UV's corrupted so these are the only renders I have for now, but I will take further ones once I have the file that I originally submitted. I will also be rendering out a 'turntable' of it once I have it. 


"Dogs Playing Poker" by Cassius Coolidge























No comments:

Post a Comment