Tuesday 26 June 2012

So I won an award!

The design show went really well in my eyes. It wasn't as busy as I was expecting it to be, but I got to meet some really nice people and a couple of people took business cards. I had a lot of interest at my stand and I received so much positive feedback for my work which was very humbling.


The highlight though was definitely receiving an award. A small speech was read out that had been written out by the teachers and I was handed a certificate and a temporary award (I unfortunately was not allowed to keep it). Needless to say I didn't think I deserved it by any means, but I am very grateful that I was selected and it was a massive relief to know that the hours that have gone into this year have paid off.


Here is a picture of me and the Glass Shard of Destiny, a.k.a "Team Award for Excellence and Creativity". 
Please click on the image for a higher-res version.



No comments:

Post a Comment