Friday 22 June 2012

Filbert is finally here!

So I am now back home and have officially finished the FdSc. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I have a few bits of work to now upload onto this blog, as well as upload onto Youtube / Vimeo. I will post up a bit of work every now and again over the next few days.

For now though, here is my 2nd Year Final Animation - Filbert.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to my girlfriend, housemates, family and staff for supporting me during this entire process. I could not have done it without them. I also just wanted to add that I am incredibly grateful for everyone that has taken a look, shared or liked it. It means a great deal to me that people are enjoying it and the feedback that I have received so far has been overwhelming. So thank you.

Please choose one of the links below to take you to the animation:

Vimeo
Youtube - be sure to watch in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment