Sunday 17 June 2012

Quick Update

So the last 48 hours have been pretty hectic. Have been trying to put together videos for the design show, whilst getting my wall display ready, Post Producting, Sound, re-rendering one of the scenes (just so happened to be the longest one)... yada yada yada. This explains why there has been no work uploaded. I don't know if I will have internet in Bournemouth, so my video uploading will have to wait until my return on Thursday night. That being said, all my work will be posted on here and I can start actually uploading work rather than just talking about it!
I didn't want to just give you something to read, so here is something to look at as well :) This is my page that will go within the Bournemouth and Poole College Design Show Booklet. Click for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment